Thanksgiving is just around the corner and you have a house full of guests coming over. No extra bucks to give your home the fall flair? Think again! Take a look at you current surroundings. You may just find all the inspiration you need right at your fingertips.
1. Still have pumpkins leftover from Halloween? Get the celebration started the moment your guests hit the front porch by giving those pumpkins the Thanksgiving flair.
Image Credit: QVC
2. Check out this setting for the dining table. It’s nothing more than golden leaves, acorns and leftover corks.
Image Credit: The Vintage Mixer
3. Your pantry is another great source for finding just the right harvest notes.
Image Credit: The Finishing Touches
4. Everyone will be hanging out in the kitchen. Might as well post the menu with this clever idea of painting an old tray with chalkboard paint.
Image Credit: Nest of Posies
5. Don’t forget the bathroom. Decoupage the exterior of a mason jar with fall leaves. It will give the room an extra twinkle.
Image Credit: Spark & Chemistry
Enjoy setting the scene, but don’t forget to enjoy and give thanks for just being together. Happy Thanksgiving!